Friday, March 28, 2008

Working Girl

Well, I am a working girl again. God works in mysterious and surprising ways sometimes. We had not even been talking about me getting a job but a job literally fell into my lap this week. If you knew me when I had my last job, then you know that it literally drained my soul from me. When I finally was able financially to quit it was by the skin of our teeth but it was just too much for me. Not only did God literally hand me this job on a silver platter but it is a wonderful situation. I could not IMAGINE people better to work with. My boss is the most professional kind man I have met and there are three other ladies in our office that are all just SUPER wonderful. The job in and of itself has been a little difficult to learn but it is so interesting and I really do LIKE what im doing. It is a temporary (though full time) job because the lady I am filling in for is away on FMLA leave basically because her husband is very ill. They have two grown children. It is a very sad situation and I hope all who read this will keep that family in your prayers. Also please pray that I can keep her work done well enough that she will not have a big mess to clean up when she does return. All of this just reaffirms that God IS always at work. Bless all of you this week!

0 comments: