Friday, April 18, 2008

It's been a while....

I have not posted in a while! Well, my job (fortunately) is coming to an end today. The person I was filling in for is returning MONDAY! I miss being home with Chloe and she does not like getting dropped off at daycare too much. PLUS---WE JUST FOUND OUT CHLOE IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am ready to be at home with her and spend a lot of time with her this summer. God may have other plans though, because I have an interview for a REALLY REALLY great job next week. It would be a lot more money for us but a lot less time with Chloe before the new baby is born, plus I did not want to work when I have another baby because I regretted not spending all of that time with Chloe. So, we have much to pray about. Please feel free to join us on that :) Have a good weekend!!!

0 comments: