Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NO POWER!!

Well, Chloe and I are hanging out at my mom's house today because the storms knocked out the power at our house last night right around bedtime and it STILL isn't on. I called Entergy and they say it should be back on by 4:00PM!!! That seems sort of like a long time to me but oh well. At least I got to come to my mom's and mooch for a while! Free coffee, breakfast, and lunch is not a bad deal! Chloe is being a wild animal over here! She must think it is just a free for all :) I must admit it is nice also to be in a different setting and not feel like I have to be cleaning or doing laundry every second. I hope the power is back on in time for me to shower and fix my hair before mission friends. I just love teaching the little four year olds, they are cute as a button and it's neat to see them do the pledge of allegiance I think. It is amazing what little kids can learn and memorize. Well, I guess I should get off the computer for a while and make sure Chloe isn't hanging from a ceiling fan somewhere...

0 comments: