Thursday, March 20, 2008

Potty Training

Chloe woke up today with a dry pull up!!! This is wonderful because night times have been such an ordeal. I thought kids were ready to potty train when they started waking up with a dry diaper but Chloe never did-she sleeps in so late its always too late :) (However, I am greatful to have always had a good sleeper!) Anyway, the past few days have been dry so I am excited. This potty training thing was WAY harder than I thought it would be! Its a Praise to God that we are basically through now! :) With God (and a little bit of bribery) all things are possible. Ha Ha, Just kidding. Well, it is early in the day so I may post later but I am excited about Spring Break week coming up, we don't have Mother's Day out at church, dance, Mission Friends, and Levi is out of school so we should be able to get a lot of things done... maybe even some SPRING CLEANING! :-P HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

0 comments: