Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yay! I started a blog!

Ok, I used to consider myself somewhat computer savvy. I have figured out that I am anything but!!!! Blogging is new "to me so you will have to bear with me as I get the hang of it. I guess I will just start out that today we had the girls Bible study at church and we mostly talked about housekeeping and cooking, etc. and I feel like a big loser! My house is a mess most of the time and I only cook a few nights a week and make my family eat leftovers or fend for themselves sometimes :) I realized the other day I had forgotten to feed my dog for a whole day... when she started sniffing my breath and trying to like my face for crumbs I realized what the deal was. Poor thing. Well Chloe just ran down the hall naked so I better see whats going on.

0 comments: