Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I just love Summer!

I dont love hot weather but other than that I wish it would stay summer forever. Everything seems so laid back and fun. I'm sure Chloe misses all her activities (gymnastics, dance, mission friends, etc) but I love not having to rush everywhere every day! We have been swimming MOST days and are going again this evening. Tomorrow we are going to the Museum of Discovery with my aunt and her grandson, Jack who is about Chloe's age. It will be fun, I havent taken her there yet since she was old enough to actually enjoy it. Then we are going to Oklahoma for several days to visit my other aunt and uncle and then back a few days and then off to Mt. Magazine for a family reunion.. it is BEAUTIFUL up there and they have a new huge lodge and great cabins to stay in! After that is VBS at church then my birthday then everything will start up again in august... I cant believe how time flies....

0 comments: