Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cleaning

Well I guess I am starting my "nesting" or something. I spent hours yesterday cleaning out every nook of Chloe's room. I am going to set up the baby bed in there and have them share a room for a while because I am not ready for her to move to the downstairs bedroom... its so far away!! :) Plus I am planning on the baby sleeping in the bassinet in our room mostly, like Chloe did. (Til she was way too big and almost fell out...) Anyway, I threw out 3 trash bags full of.. well trash. I cant believe how much stuff she has!!!! I am going to make it a point to not get her and the baby ANY and EVERYTHING I think would be neat.. it is just stupid. Not to mention, half of it breaks!!! Well, I think I have learned my lesson...it took forever to get it all cleaned up. Now the baby has a drawer in chloe's dresser, space in the closet for clothes and space above for extra diaper/wipes storage. I am so excited! Now I could really clean out the storage space of Chloe's old clothes if I could just know whether its a boy or a girl... if its a girl i'll keep the clothes, if its a boy.. OUT THEY GO!!!! I am in a cleaning out MOOD!!! :)

1 comments:

Harrington Family said...

That is exciting! The nesting thing never happened with me. I brought Lily home to a hotel so that could be why it didn't happen to me there. I think I am more in the nesting stage now. I want so badly to be in my own house and have my family in place again! Well give your neighbors a 5 month notice because that is all we have left!