Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Computer

Thats right, I am typing from my new computer that my GENIUS husband put together!!! I am so excited to have a nicer computer finally- the other ones need to be put in the dumpster! :) Well, maybe that is an exaggeration but anyway, I am grateful for the new one!

Today was a fun/funny day with Chloe. AT LEAST 2x maybe even 3x she unstacked my empty laundry baskets I had ready to take downstairs and put a her baby dolls in it with about 59 blankets. She is so cute, when she plays dolls or dress up- she is REALLY the character. She has a great imagination! Well, I cant wait to test out my new computer more so I will post again in a few days!!

1 comments:

Harrington Family said...

I am glad you got a new computer, enjoy! I am excited to see Chloe again. I can't wait to hear her talk. Maybe Noah will be talking some by the time we get back, the can entertain eachother!